Not everyone can give one our dogs a home, but we still need your help.
We have lots of ways in which you can help us with fundraising and raising money as well as sponsorship so that we can continue to do what we do and look after, rehabilitate and re-home these doggies.
Please see below all the ways in which you can help
If you’d like to donate directly simply click the button below to donate directly to us via PayPal, Give as you Live, or set up a regular direct debit with Give as you Live.
Ways you can raise money
We have lots of ways in which you can help us with fundraising and raising money so that we can continue to do what we do and look after, rehabilitate and re-home these doggies.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.co.uk, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as amazon.co.uk, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your selected charity.
How does it work?
If you use amazon for shopping it is easy to set this up.
- Go to website smile.amazon.co.uk
- Log in to your normal amazon account on this page
- You will need to select which charity (Crossing Cottage Greyhound Sanctuary)
- Whenever you are going to buy anything from amazon you use the smile.amazon.co.uk and we receive a 2% donation for each purchase.
- To make it easier you can bookmark the page. To do this you can right click and add bookmark or in the web address bar on the right side is a star which will auto bookmark the page. Then follow this link each time you wish to purchase from amazon.
Pets at Home Lifelines
If you’re a pets @ home vip club member you can allocate a charity to receive points when you make a purchase
- Go to website https://vip.petsathome.com/Login.
- For you to login you will need your VIP card number, surname and postcode.
- Scroll down to my lifelines and click
- Store Location is – Lincoln
- Click Local and then RGT East Midlands – Crossing Cottage Greyhound Sanctuary
- Click update and your all done.
Recycle for Charity
Recycle Your Ink Cartridges and Help Support Crossing Cottage Greyhound Sanctuary
Did you know that you can help us raise funds simply by recycling your ink cartridges via our Recycle4Charity programme?
For each inkjet cartridge recycled via the programme we will receive a £1 donation, meaning you can help the environment whilst raising money for charity!
To start, all you need to do is go to the address shown below and sign up for your free account.
Register now at – http://www.recycle4charity.co.uk/Register/C96172
Give as you Live
This is similar to AmazonSmile, but there are a choice of 4400 stores to choose from that will offer a donation for your chosen charity.
Visit www.giveasyoulive.com and sign up for your free account. Whenever you shop visit Give as you Live first, and select the the store you wish to buy from. You may not see any difference on the store website, but using the link will ensure your donation.
When selling on ebay you can donate part of the profits to charity, please follow the link to add us to your favourites.